onsdag 21. september 2011

Enda flere motiverende saker

Denne her er skrevet (?) fortalt av Michael Jordan. Muligens i en reklame for sko!

“Look me in the eye. It’s ok if you’re scared, so am I. But we’re scared for different reasons: I’m scared of what I won’t become, and you’re scared of what I could become.

Look at me! I won’t let myself end where I started, I won’t let myself finish where I began. Look me in the eyes! I have something more important than courage: I have patience.

I will become what I know I am. It's about knowing where you're going, not forgetting where you started. It's about having the courage to fail, not breaking when you are broken, taking everything you've been given and make it something better. It's about work before glory. And what's inside of you is doing what they say you can't. It's not about the shoes, it's about what you do in them. It's about being who you were born to be.”

-Michael Jordan

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar